Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long time, no write. . .

Holy crap it's been a long time. It's funny how the longer it's been since I've written the harder it is to get back in the swing of things. I'm usually mentally composing posts all the freaking time but lately I rarely thing of writing. Bad sign.

And of course, its NaBloPo or whatever month so everyone else is writing every freaking day. But not me. But no more long silences. I really would like to write regularly.

Ok, so that's it. Sorry for the boring post.

2 comments:

becca said...

Welcome back! I was Soooo wondering where you went! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to. I agree, it's so hard to get back to it when you've stopped for a while. Which is why I don't let myself stop.
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Many thanks for the information. You have appeared are right.