Friday, December 11, 2009

Intelligence work?


I did a quiz in O magazine and another on Career Builder's website and they both told me I should work in intelligence work. Ok.


What the hell does that mean?


As an aside, if I don't know, does that mean I am not qualified to work in intelligence work?


Career Builder said to look for the words analyst and audit. Even with this helpful hint, I feel at a loss.


O magazine ran a follow up this month with a few ideas. Mine were biomedical research (I freaking hate science so that probably wouldn't work for me), computer programming (not sure how much science that requires; maybe I would like that) and law (hmmm??? how ironic that next fall R will be starting law school).


So basically I'm completely at a loss. I would love to work at a job that I enjoyed. What is the saying? "Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life."


I guess the search continues. There must be something out there for me. . .

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL - gotta love tests with vague answers!! Good luck!

becca said...

It's like horoscopes that are vague enough to work for anyone, right? Sounds like you're a numbers person, no? Anything with the words analyst or audit would make me run screaming, that's for sure! I guess you're looking for a new job... good luck!