Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17

Best part of the day: Definitely Maggie. We had so much fun today. I didn't feel so hot but she was so sweet and fun.

I worked out which helped me to feel a whole lot better.

Worst part of the day: Waking up at 5 am to throw up. Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than that (well actually yes it does but not for my day). Last night I had Chinese food and 3 glasses of wine and I guess that was too much. What really sucked was that by 5am I was stone cold sober. Throwing up isn't so bad when you're drunk but when you are sober, it's no fun.

Maggie moment: When Maggie woke up I brought her into bed with R and me. She was laughing and playing and R gave her his phone to play with. At one point she took the phone and put it up to her ear and said Hewoh? That's the first time she's ever played pretend. It was so cute. She is so precious and sweet.

Gratitude: I know I say this a lot but I am so grateful for my daughter. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm also grateful I worked out. Pre-pregnancy weight, here I come.

No comments: