Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18

Best part of the day: Today felt like a perfect day. It felt like the best case scenario for if I can ever be a stay at home mom. I spent all day with Maggie, got stuff done while she napped and had fun doing it all. We cuddled and read books and played. It was so wonderful.

Worst part of the day: During Maggie's nap I was really scared that she was dead. I don't know why or where that came from but I couldn't get it out of my head. After almost an hour of freaking out I broke my rule and went in and checked on her. She, of course, was fine and, luckily, I didn't bother her.

Maggie moment: She keeps asking Book? She'll bring a book over and put her arms up. Then she'll sit nicely in my lap while I read a book to her. Occasionally she'll inform me what the picture is (bunny!) but other than that she just looks and listens.

Gratitude: Today. This has been such a great day. I met all of my goals for the day. I worked out. And most importantly I spent the day with my sweetest little princess. What more can you ask for?

No comments: