Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6

Best part of the day: Spending time with Maggie. Finding out I don't need surgery on my leg from my Marine Corps injuries. Working out.

Worst part of the day: My grandmother is dying soon. All of meds have been stopped, catheter removed and IV removed. Now we are just waiting.

Maggie moment: She can count to 4. I kept thinking I was hearing her say 2, 3 so finally I said 1 and she counted up to 4. That seems pretty amazing.

Gratitude: I'm grateful that my grandmother isn't suffering. She's not in pain and hopefully this will be over soon. It's a weird thing to wish but she isn't really here. I hope she will soon be with her husband and parents and friends in Heaven.

1 comment:

becca said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I do hope that you are all at peace with her passing. *big hug*

I moved my site if you want to come by and read...
www.dramaformama.wordpress.com
Hope to see you over there!