Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

Day 8 of the South Beach Diet

Um, I gained another 0.8 pound. I'm thinking something is wrong. To gain a pound in a couple of days insinuates I'm doing something wrong. Elaine has done the SB diet before so I'll ask her opinion.

She thinks it's just fluctuation and not to worry about it. I guess I'll see how it goes for the next little while. I'll probably lose tomorrow no matter what because I only had two meals and two snacks today (although I'll probably have a third snack). I didn't have time for breakfast because we had to go pick up my car (I did have snack). After working out I wasn't hungry and I kept forgetting to make something. I finally had breakfast at about 12.30pm and had been up since 7am. Whoops.

Best part of my day

I had visitors today. My Mom came over this morning and Elaine came over this afternoon. It's always nice to have company.

Gratitude

I conquered not one but two technologies today. First, I figured how to burn CDs (which has been on my to do list for about a year). It took forever because I thought I was doing it right and went through the whole 45 minute process and no. I had to start over on my laptop.

Then I figured out how to get more videos on the Internet so my family can see video of Maya. Turns out you have to delete old ones to make room for new ones. I had no idea.

Woo hoo!

No comments: