Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

I'm still very interesting in this whole eating thing. I've been thinking about it and it's not just when I overeat or "cheat," it's also with regular meals. I look so forward to eating and, when I notice, I feel disappointed after. And it's not that I'm sad the food is gone, it's something else.

I guess I would have to figure out what I do get from eating. Or maybe not. I don't know. I'm quite perplexed.

Best part of the day: It's been a pretty darn good day. I've gotten a ton of stuff done. Maggie is feeling much better. Watching Maggie play with my cell phone is so cute. She says hello, who is it. And it's always her grandpa (my Dad) and she tells him stuff (although I usually can't understand). She does ask him how he is. It's so stinkin' precious.

We played in the backyard and I let my cat come out too. She attacked some small animal but I'm pretty sure it escaped. Greenlee, kitty hunter.

It's a gorgeous sunny day.

Gratitude: I'm grateful I was productive today. I'm grateful I got up on time. I'm grateful I was able to go to the grocery store. I'm grateful I worked out and will hopefully be good sore tomorrow. I'm grateful my baby girl is getting better and other than being very whiny this afternoon she's been great all day. I'm grateful I got to talk to my sister today even if she didn't call with the best news :(. I'm grateful she'll be having a baby soon! I'm grateful I've given up on the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I know it's hugely popular but, for me, what a snooze fest. I'm most of the way through Fellowship of the Ring and other than a few parts it's just been so overwhelmingly boring. Now I'm reading a relationship book as recommended by R's and my counselor. I guess that's it.

No comments: