Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

Diet and Yoga

First, I lost again for another low, which is great. Only 9.2 pounds to go. However, I did yoga, ran intervals and did some strength exercises. I guess that was a bit much. Unfortunately I was ravished after that. So instead of my usual beans and veggies for lunch, I ate a few big spoonfuls of peanut butter, several cheese sticks, and one and a half whole grain English muffins. I guess it wasn't horrible but I don't feel so hot about it.

I did yoga at home with a podcast. It's hard for me to do a home practice. I don't know why. Probably because no one is watching.

Best part of my day

Maggie was especially cute today. Probably because I'm stopping the potty training until we get back from our vacation. I decided that as long as we're out for 2-4 hours a day and she's napping another 2-4 hours a day and wearing a diaper while out and while napping, she's unlikely to ever figure it out. So when I get back I'm clearing my schedule so we can be at home in panties, no diapers. Hopefully it won't take too long. I just need to be super consistent; no going out. No playdates, no gym, no nothing. Yikes.

Gratitude

Today I got a letter from the IRS saying I owed them more money. At first I was really upset but then I realized it must be a mistake because I made a payment to them in that exact amount. Phew! Of course, now I have to get in touch with the IRS and straighten the whole thing out but still. . . very grateful.

No comments: