Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010

Happiness Project: Say thank you, I love you and I'm sorry more

The thank you goes along with some of my other posts. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.

I love you is obvious. You can never tell the people you love that too much, especially children. I try to say it often.

I'm sorry. Why is it so hard to say? When I'm wrong, I need to admit I'm wrong. Even if I'm not the only one who is wrong. I shouldn't spend so damn much time worrying about what every body else is doing. I need to keep my side of the street clean and stop worrying and pointing fingers.

Day 15 of the South Beach Diet

Down another 0.6, I think. Woo hoo! I'm at an all-time low for this diet. Plus I actually lost weight while out of town. Seriously that has never ever happened to me.

Best part of the day

Maggie was in a much better mood today. It's amazing how much I love spending time with her. Even when she's being a little stinker, she's still so much fun. I love her so much and feel so lucky to be her mother.

Gratitude

I went to my yoga class this morning. They changed the time from noon to 10am and for whatever reason the teacher didn't show. But it just so happened that a woman that had been there to take the class was a yoga teacher and she taught our class.

When she first started I thought the class was going to be super easy and boring. But it really snuck up on me. I was sweating hard by then end of class, which is always nice.

No comments: