Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

Happiness Project: Make the choice not to take things personally

I am so bad about this. I seem to love to take things personally. I think I love playing the martyr. If someone is having a bad day and snaps at me I will give them the very obvious silent treatment until they apologize. Cause that's gonna help their day out.

I'm getting better about this but it's definitely something I struggle with. Everything isn't about me!

Day 17 of the South Beach Diet

I gained some today. I think this has a lot to do with being, uh, plugged up. Sorry not trying to be graphic but that's my best guess.

Best part of the day

Floating in my MIL's pool. Cool water, one of those mesh bottom floats, hot sun, Maya occupied. Bliss

Gratitude

I love my yoga teacher. I make sure nothing gets in the way of going to the three classes he teaches each week. His classes are amazing. They fly by. He's funny. I am so grateful I didn't give up trying to get to the first class of his I went to (I got lost). He is an amazing teacher and I am so grateful to be able to take his classes.

1 comment:

Minky said...

I would like to come float in your MIL's pool please. That sounds HEAVENLY!