Saturday, August 21, 2010

Snafu and 100th post

So I went to my yoga class yesterday (which, yea for me!). At first it was great but about 45-50 minutes into class I started feeling really bad. It got worse and worse. At first I just laid there and tried to cool down (I do hot yoga, Baptiste). After about 10 minutes of that I was pretty sure I was going to throw up and there was no stopping it. So I left class, went to the bathroom and did just that. I never randomly throw up. I'm either drunk, have a stomach virus (which has happened maybe a handful of times in my adult life) or am pregnant. None of those things apply now so I'm stumped. Maybe because I donated blood Thursday afternoon. Maybe I was too hungry (I felt like I might be getting hungry on the drive over but nothing major). I have no clue. But after that I went home, ate a handful of walnuts and went to bed.

This morning I'm planning on going to yoga class but I'm starting to feel shaky again. WTF? I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to puke in the middle of class again but I really don't want to miss an opportunity to go to yoga class (with my guy in law school, a job and an almost-two-year-old, opportunities are becoming hard to get). Not sure what to do. I think I'll go and hope for the best.

Also this is my 100th post. How exciting is that! Very exciting for me! Woo hoo! I'm a blogger.

No comments: