Thursday, January 14, 2016

January Wrap-up

What was the best thing that happened this month?
I rocked my goals most of this month. I was on point and very productive. Spending time with my girls, with Laurie, and with Maureen. 

What was the worst thing that happened this month?
We were still getting sick off and on the first half of the month! Crazy. I got horribly off track when Maureen visited. I'm not even sure why. I'm so scared of being depressed getting off track is horrid. It feels like there's no way of knowing if it's just a blip or the start of something big. 

What do you wish you'd done better?
Not gotten off track. I can't even say if I handled it well. I would rather it just not have happened. 

What are your goals for next month?
Stay the course. Cement my plans for going back to work. 

Did you go on any vacations?
No. 

Did you spend time with friends/family?
Lynette, Laurie, Lauren, Maureen, Kandice and Jeremiah. I've gotten to spend so much time with Laurie, in person, on the phone, and text. It's been wonderful. 

Any illnesses or injuries?
Yes, the mystery, never-ending stomach bug. 

What did you listen to/watch/read?
Marc Maron (I love this podcast); Taylor Swift Shake it Off; Teach Your Own; All the Stars in Heaven; I am Malala; A God in Ruins; Star Wars (amazing, wonderful, sad), blind side, gift of failure, summer

What progress have you made on your daily/weekly goals?
I have been doing great on them. I'm meeting my goals pretty much every day. Woo hoo!

What progress have you made on your ongoing, big goals?
Started back to school 

What was the best thing that happened in the world?
Obama used executive action to get more people to have to have a background check before they can buy guns. Trump lost the Iowa caucuses. 

What was the worst thing happening in the world?
Flint being poisoned by their water. Cruz won the Iowa caucuses. 

No comments: