Friday, April 1, 2016

March Wrap Up

What was the best thing that happened this month?
I made a schedule for Ruby and we just stuck to it, whether she slept for only 30 minutes or had an actual nap. So much better!
What was the worst thing that happened this month?
We got sick again! Poor Ruby was so sad as a sick little baby.

School. Bleh.

Also, why won't Ruby sleep?!?
What do you wish you'd done better?
I wish I'd eaten better. Bingeing on sugar is NOT helping anything. Damn you, sugar!
What are your goals for next month?
Quit sugar.
What were your goals for this month and did you meet them?
Improve Ruby's sleep schedule. Go back to work. Met! Wow. Look at me!
Did you go on any vacations?
No.
Did you spend time with friends/family?
Laurie. I saw a bunch of family at Jessie's baby shower and Easter. Uncle Steve.
Any illnesses or injuries?
Yes! Ridiculous. A tummy thing AND a cold. Why?
What did you listen to/watch/read?
So much news about the primaries. Mad Men. All my usual podcasts. I'm loving Stuff You Should Know. I've also been listening to some science podcasts with Maggie and audiobooks for kids.

It's a long story: my life by Willie Nelson;
Hyperbole and a half: Unfortunate situations, flawed coping mechanisms, mayhem, and other things that happened by Allie Brosh;
Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling;
A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny;
Stalin's Daughter: the extraordinary and tumultuous life of Svetlana Alliluyeva by Rosemary Sullivan;
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany by William L. Shirer;
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
Faithful Place by Tana French
What progress have you made on your daily/weekly goals?
I'm working on Tupler to fix my diastasis recti. No fun.
What progress have you made on your ongoing, big goals?

No comments: